One of the latest X models is a hybrid between the new Black Eagle line and the classic. The new outsole and high reinforced toes and heels make the shoe suitable for both urban and extreme mountain climbing.
- Outer fabric: waterproof, water repellent, breathable (50 mg / cm / h), thickness 2.0 - 2.2 mm
- Internal lining: GORE-TEX technology; 4 layers GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Optimized climate comfort for all seasons and long use. Increased chemical protection
- Non-woven insoles: absorb sweat and moisture, hold ankle, anatomically shaped, replaceable, washable, dry quickly. They comply with EN: 2004
- Climate-System: comfort system in any climate
- MSL-System: improved absorption, very lightweight thanks to PU foam all over the sole, good insulation against cold and heat, integrated heel bends, closed hooks for ties.