- A water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes a minimum of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inch.BPA Free materials
Delivery & returns
We have multiple options for international delivery, depending on where you're situated in the world.
*We currently do not ship to: Russian Federation, Iran, Venezuela, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
DELIVER TO UNITED STATES 🇺🇸
DELIVER TO REST OF THE WORLD 🌍
NOTE: In holiday season it's possible for delays to occur on some orders. (5-10 business days delay.)
- Shipping to APO boxes and military addresses: Due to military handling time, delivery to some destinations could take up to 20 days or more.
Customs & Import Fees:
- All orders above $800 USD will be subject to import tax. For more information, please check your country duty information.
- Refusing to Pay Customs:
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to TopTacticalGear, a shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
How does delivery work?
✔︎ We use USPS for most of our deliveries, and do deliver to United States. You can expect your parcel within 2-8 business days from when it leaves our warehouse.
*PLEASE NOTE due to current high demand and workplace social distancing requirements our distribution centre is taking slightly longer to send orders than usual.
When we ship the order you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. USPS will also send you a follow up email that says your delivery from TopTacticalGear is on its way. Please don't stress if there are no scan events within the first 24 hours - the system can take a day or so to catch up.
If the item has a specified "sent" date beside it in brackets this means the item is a pre-sale purchase and you will receive that item in 2 - 8 business days from this "sent" date. Please note that while we can ship your order separately.
If your order does not arrive within 12 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with USPS. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. USPS may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package.
Do you have a returns policy?
✔︎ Yes! We are extremely confident that you will love products from TopTacticalGear. However if you do not find TopTacticalGear suitable for you we do offer a 30-day returns policy.
The product being returned must be in an unused condition and returned along with the storage bag and bow that it arrives in.
If your return item arrives without the bag or bow, or is deemed unfit by our inspection team for any reason we reserve the right to deny your refund.
If you need to return, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your product.
Our Customer Service Team will then ask few mandatory questions regarding your return in order to for us to avoid people taking advantage of our system.
We will send you a return shipping label for free, that you will be required to attach to your original packaging before dropping it off at a post office.