Tactical uniform - universal, four-season, extremely comfortable, and practical.
The TopTacticalGear field shirt is designed to be worn under a tactical/bulletproof vest. Sleeves are secured by Velcro at the wrist. Pants are fitted with a number of pockets for equipment.
The torso is made of cotton, the sleeves and the collar are made of cotton/polyester and Teflon. The knees are embedded padded protectors (from the outside made of plastic). Users can adjust the height of these pads up or down by nylon strap. Components are embedded padded elbow pads (from the outside made of plastic).
The shirt has a lot of pockets for equipment, some of them are ready for patches. The neck has a YKK zipper and the collar can be folded or stand. Belt eyes are for standard 40 mm trouser belts. The crotch has a YKK zipper and a velcro flap at the top.
* Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
* 215gsm Rip-stop.
* Fast drying.
* Pleats on the back for free movement.
* Pockets for elbows and knees.
* High collar.
* Pockets: tactical, cargo, and medical.
* Maximum reinforcement with triple stitching of stress points.
* Zip and velcro fastening.
* Adjustable cuffs.
* YKK zippers.