Full grain leather and rugged nylon fabric is made to provide all-day protection and comfort.
- This model is one of the most durable, lightweight and comfortable tactical shoes. Provide maximum comfort with long workloads, long hikes or workouts.
- Super strength and thick rubber toe cap provides the lasting security. Quick fasten-up shoelace and gussted tongue keeps the dirt and debris out. These tactical boots are shock absorbing.
- Anti-slip rubber outsole with maximum wear-resistant. It's used for gripping on different terrains. EVA midsole gives effective cushioning and support. Includes wicking air holes in the ankle to aid in breath and moisture.
- Lightweight and durable synthetic leather
- Antibacterial Lining "Cupron Enchanced"
- ClutchFit ankle support for maximum foot stability
- A high, rubbery finger guard
- Polyurethane reinforcement in contact areas for wear protection
- Innovative grip of the sole for optimum grip on different surfaces
- EVA Ultralight Micro G Filler for weight absorption and comfort
- Weight: 385 grams (varies by size)
I’ve been looking for my first pair of hiking boots for a while, and when I found these, I knew pretty much immediately that they were the ones.
They’re a simple black, comfortable, and are great support. I’ve yet to wear them on a long hiking trip, but so far I’m completely happy with them. I was worried that the size would be a little iffy since I was purchasing boots designed for men and there was no .5s, but I was super happy when I purchased a 9 (my regular in men’s an 8.5) and they fit perfectly. The thumb rule held true and worn with a pair of wool socks, they’re honestly the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.
Extremely happy with this purchase. If they get too worn in the future, I’d definitely buy again.
When the package arrived, it was so light that I thought it was empty. Really! These boots are light. I have worn them for about a month and even have slept with them on. Really comfortable and not a stitch has loosened. Highly recommended.
Very light weight. Very durable. Fit perfect. Shipped fast. Walked 28 miles over the course of 8 days through the Beartooth Mountains with these and they were perfect. No rips or cuts, no wear and tear, other than a little dirty they came out of the woods just fine. I never got any blisters and hardly noticed them on. They never felt heavy one time. Would definitely recommend these. Maybe a little spendy but I will still give 5 stars because if I didn't like the price I didn't have to buy them. Great product. Thank you.