- The Hiking Shoe is a low tactical shoe with an inimitable design. Used by professionals around the world, the Zephar model is among the most popular and can be seen as the "face" of the Special Force series of shoes.
- 3 PLY membrane, which keeps the interior pleasantly dry in a wide range of intensive activities in the city or the mountain.Maximum stability and protection against deformation, provided by the additional reinforced elements that connect the sole to the upper of the shoe.
- Reinforced nylon structure stabilizers that provide increased stability with intense outsourcing activities. Increased comfort and durability thanks to dual injection and multi-layer production technology.
- Cross rubber sole with special composition, developed in the company's laboratories. Special combination of material composition and features of the gripper, tailored to the purpose of the shoe.
- Material: Split leather 1.3-1.5 mm
- Height: 110/145 mm
- Weight: 1020 g pair
I ordered 6.5 (39) the size along the length is normal, but the width is large. In them fell under the rain the leg did not get wet.