- The concept behind this shirt is based on the hi-tech technology for hybrid design in clothing. The combination of different fabrics in different areas of the garment provide optimum comfort of action with maximum protection from the outside atmospheric conditions.
- The first area in the chest and abdomen is a SoftShell laminate, windproof and water repellent, lined with 37 micro fleece (fine liner lining) to hold the heat to the base of the body.
- The sleeves are filled with high performance synthetic down, known for its high heat retention rates, even in wet conditions. At the same time, it provides a maximum range of hand movements, with minimal weight.
- In the third area, the back and under the armpits used fast drying and moisture removal, away from the body 37 micro fleece. This tactical shirt is the preferred choice for anyone who wears heavy backpacks and modular vests with heavy equipment in cold weather.
- The cut of the shirt is tailored for use in rough terrain and inaccessible places, with the purpose of elastic waist elongated at the back below the waist. It is also fitted with elastic inner sleeves (cuffs) to prevent loss of temperature and unwanted roll up of the sleeves.
- Wind and waterproof breast and back materials
- G-Loft sleeve insulation
- Front pocket with dual access
- Shoulder padding, distributing the load from the shoulder straps over a larger area
- Sleeve pockets (forearm and armpit)
- Velcro zones at the top of both sleeves for affixing decals and stripes
Not bad not bad at all!! for the price i was not expecting much but i was wrong, nice material, comfortable, breathable and fits good..
I like the look and feel of it. The soft fabric in the torso, durable rubberized sleeves.
I originally ordered a combat shirt. It was horribly sized; the sleeves were too short and the velcro patch squares, along with the shoulder pockets, were crooked! I wend with Condor because I love some of their jackets I own. If you sweat more than usual during exercise activity, the moisture-wicking properties of our toptacticalgear combat shirt give you the advantage of drying off quickly and cooling down faster. The forearms are reinforced with material that doesn’t allow wear or tearing no matter how rough the training, sport or activity performed. This military-style shirt is built to withstand abrasions, increasing its longevity and quality.
Ordered this to complete a woodland camp set for airsoft and am very happy with what I received. I would say it's comparable to my Condor tactical shirts as far as visual quality. Will it stand up to heavy use? Only time will tell. The pattern on my woodland version matched my surplus woodland pants so I'm pretty happy with that. The fit is good, but make sure you order a size up from what you normally wear. After reading other user reviews I ordered a Large, even though I normally wear a Medium and it worked out perfect. Highly recommeded.
I am quite impressed with this shirt! I came across it, as I was looking for some work (tactical) gloves... The price was right and I thought that I would give it a try. I am glad that I did! I will update my review with some pictures (soon). The sleeves are made of 'rip-stop' material and the body of the shirt is like your average "moisture-wicking" material. The camouflage pattern on the sleeves is rather unique and looks great! Although I don't play it anymore, this would make a great shirt for airsoft/paintball gaming, because of the thickness and durability of the sleeves. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think that you will be too! Will be buying some more for the Fall/Winter season!
So it’s amazing quality, and there is plenty of patch space (love my patches). But I’m a really small guy (6 foot, 115 lbs), and because of this, my favorite part is that it makes me look RIPPED. With the loose arms and tight wrist and torso, I look in the mirror and think “Dang. Wish I looked like that guy. OH WAIT.” This is probably my favorite item of clothing up to this point. I got a small (naturally), and it fits perfectly. I’d say anyone roughly my height and up to 140 lbs could pull off a small. So I’m not saying gyms are useless, but this is a good stand in until you get that Hugh Jackman bod.