- Tips & Care instruction - This Harness is not to be used with a tie out, Do not put it on your dog unsupervised; 2, Please refer to our size chart, Make sure match up your dog's measurement, Do not choose the size base on dog's weight or guess; 3:Burn and solidified the end of strap if necessary, Make Sure the end of the strap is not fraying; 4: Washing: Wash hands with detergent, rinse with clean water and dry it.
- 2x METAL BUCKLE - 2 x Metal Buckle (1000 lb Proof-Load Test ) on Dog Shoulder Position which the most Load Bearing Point When Dog Pulling, 2 x POM buckle (250 lb Proof-Load Test ) on belly Position; Sewing by Bartack and X in Box Pattern on Each Joint and Heavy load Point.
- NO PULL/SAFETY CONTROL - Connect a leash to No pull front clip, redirect the dog forward motion, and make the dog's leg off the ground, Allow you to Control the puller with few efforts and training your dog to walk beside you; Back Leash Clip for well-trained dog normal Walking; Durable Handle is Sewn Tough and Large Enough to Grab the Harness Quickly and Easily When Walking in Crowd, Also Lift Your Dog When Getting in/out of the Car.
- HANDS-FREE CARRYING - Two 1" Strips of Molle (Small: 3 x Hook & 2 x Loop; Medium: 4 x Hook & 2 x Loop; Large/X-Large:5 x Hook & 2 x Loop) Sewn Onto Both Side, Allow Your Dog to Carry Gear in Training / Daily Walking/Adventure Hiking, it Compatible with Molle /PALs Pouch, You Can Also Hook Dog Bowl, Water Bottle and Toy Through D shape Carabiner (No included).
- DOG IDENTIFIED - Three 1" Strips of Hook and Loop Panel Sewn onto Both in the Formation of MOLLE(size in Small :3"x4.5" ; Medium :3"x6" ;Large/X-large/XX-Large :3"x7.5" ); One Strip of loop panel Sewn Along the Back of harness with different wide in each size ( Small: 2" ; medium/Large:3" ;X-large/XXL:4");One Square Loop panel Sewn on The Front Chest (Size in small:2"x 2" ; Medium:2"x 3" "; Large/X-large:2"x 4" ; XX-Large:3"x4") ,You Can Attach Many Patch to Identify Your Dog