One of the latest X models is a hybrid between the new Black Eagle line and the classic. The new outsole and high reinforced toes and heels make the shoe suitable for both urban and extreme mountain climbing.
- Outer fabric: waterproof, water repellent, breathable (50 mg / cm / h), thickness 2.0 - 2.2 mm
- Internal lining: GORE-TEX technology; 4 layers GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. High abrasion resistance, with a medium layer of fluffy fabric. Optimized climate comfort for all seasons and long use. Increased chemical protection
- Non-woven insoles: absorb sweat and moisture, hold ankle, anatomically shaped, replaceable, washable, dry quickly. They comply with EN: 2004
- Climate-System: comfort system in any climate
- MSL-System: improved absorption, very lightweight thanks to PU foam all over the sole, good insulation against cold and heat, integrated heel bends, closed hooks for ties.
Just got back from Iceland and these boots kept my feet warm and dry. The fit was perfect and comfortable. I went on a hike on a ice glacier, snowmobile, black sand beach and walked around the city, they passed with flying colors.
Took these straight from the box on a 4 day hunt going through extremely rocky steep terrain, in several inches of snow and frigid wind. I could not have asked for better performance my feet were warm dry and still remain blister free.